INFO

All advertising benefits from this blog go to upgrade this Barcelona blog project . Every ADS helps.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Worst Summer For Iniesta.......


Playing In Last Season's UEFA Champions League Final Was a Risky Decision....

"I knew I would play injured and do more damage. For seventeen days all I thought about was the final in Rome and winning, even knowing that I would do more damage," he confessed.

The player insisted that he would do the same again, despite having been ruled out of action for three months.

"I'd repeat it, for sure. I love this club and my profession and I wanted to win. If we had lost [the final] that would have been a total disaster," Iniesta added.

The 25-year-old said he is glad to be over the "worst summer of his life," which saw the untimely death of his friend Dani Jarque, and he is now looking forward to the season ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin