INFO

All advertising benefits from this blog go to upgrade this Barcelona blog project . Every ADS helps.

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pique Happy Of Spain's Win Over Belgium


The Barca defender thoroughly enjoyed the night at the Riazor...

After thrashing Belgium 5-0, Spanish duo Cesc Fabregas and Gerard Pique offered their thoughts on the encounter.

Speaking to AS, Fabregas said, "It is very easy to play with these team-mates."

"I am happy with our performance. There is a lot of competition here, which is good.

"There was a little pressure when I was injured, because others were playing and I was unable to. My assist was my natural game, I think of passing before shooting.

"We must win on Wednesday, because we have some difficult away games coming up."

Meanwhile, Pique said, "I am very pleased with the goal and our performance."

"We must continue in this vein to mathematically qualify as soon as possible. We had to play well to win in this manner.

"The ball came to me to control and shoot. It is not something I am used to doing.

"I hope to score more goals to help the team."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin