INFO

All advertising benefits from this blog go to upgrade this Barcelona blog project . Every ADS helps.

Monday, September 7, 2009

I've Always Wanted To Play For Barcelona : Robinho


The former Real Madrid stars would love to play alongside Barca players...

The Brazilian forward's comments, as quoted by Marca, are sure to fuel further speculation of a possible move to Catalunya for the former Real Madrid man. "It's not easy to say no to a team like Barcelona," he said. "They are the European champions. It is a beautiful city and I really like Spain." The 25-year-old was full of praise for Pep Guardiola's side and admitted he was pleased to be linked with them. He added, "Barcelona are a great team. I am happy that a club like them have noticed me. Who would not want to play for a club alongside Xavi, [Andres] Iniesta, [Lionel] Messi, [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic and everyone else."

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    My name is Mani and I am the CEO of Footbo.com . (and also a Barca fan, besides my home team Bayern Munich).
    I saw that you are using some of our widgets which is great ! Do you want to exchange links with us? We would link you directly from our Barcelona page.
    Best,

    Mani

    mani.h @ footbo.com

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin