INFO

All advertising benefits from this blog go to upgrade this Barcelona blog project . Every ADS helps.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Still Seeking The Constant Victory


Comment Maxwell to the press....

"We're doing very well and we are striving to improve. We are always working to improve because we have not ever had a perfect game, we're looking for perfection but that's always very difficult," he told a press conference.

"The boss is one who has to see where we must improve. He has a very good vision of the game. He looks at each game and knows how well prepared the team needs to be to face any opponent he knows how to communicate exactly what he wants," added Maxwell.

On his personal duel with French defender Eric Abidal for the left-back berth.

"He's doing very well. I will always be available to play the minutes I get and do positive things for the group. Abidal is doing well and deserves all the compliments.I try to always improve, give much more to the team and I am never satisfied with anything. I will remain positive and prove I am ready to play."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin