INFO

All advertising benefits from this blog go to upgrade this Barcelona blog project . Every ADS helps.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ibrahimovic and Henry Injured....


Maybe we will lost this 2 players when we meet Valencia....

Zlatan limped from the pitch in the 77th minute against Albania, with the extent of his injuries not yet known. Swedish sources originally claimed that the injury was serious, but right now there is no clear information either way. Ibrahimovic was able to walk out of the stadium and exit without problems, while team manager Lars Richt would not comment further. "I dare not remark," he said. "Zlatan went directly to the hotel. He has a sore knee, but I don't know how serious it is at the moment."
Henry, the Frenchman left the pitch 50 minutes in, clutching his calf. This injury may worry the Barcelona faithful more, as Henry said himself, "I've aggravated something. I had trouble before the game, and I was taken to the ground by it again. "It's important to be at the game, to go into battle. Sometimes this happens, sometimes it doesn't. I hurt myself trying to control the ball when I scored. "Nothing's broken, but I couldn't go on any more. We'll have see how things are at Barcelona. I'm not a doctor so I don't know what's going on with my leg."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin