INFO

All advertising benefits from this blog go to upgrade this Barcelona blog project . Every ADS helps.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Dmytro Chygrynskiy


He is one of the most expensive defenders in the club's history after €25 million transfer in August...... At the age of 20 he captained his side in the Ukrainian Cup final, in which Donetsk beat Dynamo Kiev 2-0. And last season he helped the team to recover from the disappointment of being knocked out of the Champions League by going on to win the UEFA Cup against Werder Bremen. At this stage, the Ukrainian says overcoming the language barrier is the most important thing. "I am trying to integrate into the team as fast as possible," he stated. "I am learning Spanish and everyday I have one hour classes. So it's just a question of time before it becomes better and better. But I also have a lot of people around who help me if I don't understand something." The effort and the adjustment is clearly worth it, as Chygrynskiy admits he is realising a dream come true when he join Barcelona.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin